Accounts Manager London, Singapore
You will be responsible for actively promoting and selling our production services to direct clients by coming up with creative solutions and strategies to secure new businesses as well as develop existing accounts.
- Sales of company services, and solutions includes:
Production for Film, Commercial, TV, Documentary, Corporate Videos, and coverage of events
- Look and source for own clients (Preferably with own customer database)
- Developing and maintaining relationship with customers
- Bring in revenue for company
- Win new accounts, and/or take over accounts of our competitors
- Liase directly with producer, and/or project manager for clients requirement
- Working closely with members of the company and clients
- Citizen and PR may apply only.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Knowledge of Film Production development and advertising related is a add-on.
- Required skill(s): Communication Skill, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word.
- At least 2 year(s) of related selling experience; preferably within the advertising and film production field.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales – Corporate, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Besides English, language proficiency in Mandarin like Chinese and Malay will be an advantage as need to liaise with multilingual speaking associates.