Acting for Screens:
This 3-day course is a powerful and insightful program designed to explore the fundamental skills required for film and television acting. Whilst targeting students with some theatre experience who wish to gain valuable knowledge in working in front of the camera, this course can offer great insight for both individuals with no experience as well as intermediate actors looking to brush up their acting for screen skills.
It is ideal for anyone who wishes to obtain thorough and practical introduction to Acting for Screen. The friendly environment we create and the highly accessible and practical work will help anyone who attends the course to gain the knowledge, experience and confidence required to produce natural and engaging work in front of the screen and start their journey in the industry.
Registration Deadline: 31 July 2016
Course Duration: 13, 20, 27 Aug 2016
Location: Orchard, Singapore
5 Hours per Session (Total: 15 Hours)
DAY & TIME
Saturday, 11:00am to 4:00pm
Course Fee: S$650 only
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Speed Learning Script Technique
- Acting Continuity and Analysis
- Cinematic Poetics
- Audition technique and exploring different ways of presenting yourself at auditions and learning to get the most of the experience.
- Surviving in the Industry and gaining knowledge of CV development, getting head shots, working with agents and casting directors.
- Show Reel Coaching which is done on a day to day basis and which consists of practical camera work on a choice of material for both a monologue and duologue and which is shot on the last day of course.
*This course will be conducted in English and Mandarin simultaneously